Pacific Diver 3121
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Pacific Diver 3120 Series, is a brand new series in the Luminox SEA dimension. This appealing casual watch for outdoor explorer remains true to the brand DNA while combining a stainless steel case together with a CARBONOX™ bezel, resulting in an eye-catching fusion of materials
Origin Swiss Made
Always Visible Constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
Water Resistance 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet, individually tested
Movement Ronda 515
Battery/Battery life 395 / 50 months
Case 316L stainless steel case
Bezel Uni-directional rotating CARBONOX™ bezel
Case back 316L stainless steel, screwed in
Crystal Sapphire with anti-reflection coating
Crown 316L stainless steel, screw in, protected crown
Weight 175g (3122, 3123) 105g (3121,3121.BO)
10 Year Warranty for Tritium Tubes
Keeping your watch in great condition is essential if you want it to last for years to come. Like any investment, proper care is key to ensuring its longevity.
1. Always read the manufacturer’s instructions: Each watch is unique and has its own care instructions. Follow these instructions closely to prevent damage and preserve your watch’s quality.
2. Keep your watch clean: Wipe the watch with a soft cloth or use a toothbrush to clean the watch. Do not use any cleaning agents or chemicals, as they can damage the watch's components.
3. Store your watch properly: When you are not wearing your watch, store it in a dry, cool place. You can use a specialized watch box or a watch roll to keep your watch safe. Also, avoid exposing your watch to direct sunlight or heat, as it can cause the watch to lose accuracy.
4. Have your watch serviced regularly: Regular maintenance can help ensure that your watch remains accurate and in good working condition. Check with the watch manufacturer or a trusted watch repair shop to determine how often your watch needs to be serviced.
5. Wind your watch regularly: If you own a self-winding watch, it is important to wear it often or wind it regularly. If you don't wear your watch often, consider investing in a watch winder to keep it wound and functioning properly.
6. Have your watch professionally cleaned: Over time, your watch's exterior can get scratched or accumulate dirt and grime, which can make it look dull. A professional watch cleaning can restore your watch's exterior and give it a glossy shine.
7. be gentle with your watch : Avoid exposing your watch to any kind of strong shock or impact. If you engage in any physical activity, it's best to remove your watch and store it safely until you're finished.
8. Be mindful of the water resistance rating: Water resistance is an important feature for watches as it enables wearers to swim, shower, and engage in other water-related activities without damaging their watch. The following is a chart that provides a general guideline for watch water resistance ratings:
Water Resistance Rating | Depth of water resistance | Recommended Use Cases
- 30m/100ft | Splash-Proof | Suitable for rain, hand washing, light splashes but not suitable for swimming.
- 50m/165ft | Shower-Proof | Suitable for showering, swimming or snorkeling in shallow water.
- 100m/330ft | Snorkel-Proof | Suitable for swimming, snorkeling, water-related work, shallow diving, but not suitable for scuba diving.
- 200m/660ft | Scuba-Diving-Proof | Suitable for recreational scuba diving or water sports like coasteering, kayaking, and deep-sea fishing.
- 500m/1650ft | Professional Diver-Proof | Suitable for professional diving activities.
It is important to note that the resistance levels provided are not definitive as these can vary between watches and brands. Thus, it is always recommended to check your watch manual or with the manufacturer before exposing your watch to water, especially for expensive or specialized diving watches where a higher level of water resistance is required and stated by the manufacturer. It is also advisable to avoid pressing buttons or adjusting time while your watch is submerged in water to avoid damaging its resistance seals. Overall, understanding your watch's water resistance and adhering to its use case recommendations can help prolong its lifespan and usefulness.
A watch is a valuable and timeless accessory that deserves the utmost care and attention. By following these maintenance tips, you can ensure that your watch remains running smoothly, looking great, and staying with you for many years to come.
Orders placed by 2 pm on delivery days will be shipped within 48h (subject to availability.)
Free delivery on orders over $75
All orders will require a 48h processing time and delivered within 2 - 7 days.
In-store pickup is available Tuesday-Friday, 10 am - 2 pm.
An email will be sent when your order is ready for pickup. Please call or email the shop to make arrangements.
All packages require a signature.
We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
We want you to be happy. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return it for a refund, we accept returns in their original conditions up to
14 days after delivery.
All returns require approval and a Return Authorization number.
A re-stocking fee may apply.
Please email us for any shipping or return updates or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org